NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH GOVERN YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND TO RECEIVE MARKETING MATERIALS FROM EXPENSIFY, INC. (“SPONSOR”). YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. To enter the “Expensify This” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), first, during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below), log onto (www.expensifythis.com) (“Site”) and read the Official Rules. Then, interact with the Video, the Commercial, the Posters, or the Social Posts (each defined below) as follows. When you spot QR codes in the Video, Commercial, Posters, or Social Posts, which indicate reimbursable receipts for the item on which they appear (“Codes”), follow the prompts to either click on or scan those Codes using the free Expensify app (the “App”) or your mobile device’s QR code scanner (available in free downloadable applications, if not built into your device). If you do not have already have the App on your device, scanning the Code will prompt you to download and register for the App. Once you have registered for the App, by entering your email address or phone number and any other required registration information, each Code you scan will grant you one (1) Sweepstakes entry to win the prize associated with that Code. The Codes can be found in the following four methods of entry during the Sweepstakes Period:
All entrants must have a valid email address or phone number, and must also enable notifications for the App. Entrants will receive a unique link upon each entry, which will be delivered via email from Sponsor. Entrants who “share” their entry, by clicking the “share” function in the App or having someone sign up for the App using the entrant’s unique link, will receive one (1) additional entry (“Social Media Entry”) for all prize(s) for which the entrant has already entered, doubling the entrant’s total entries. If, after submitting a Social Media Entry, the entrant submits additional entries during the Sweepstakes Period using the same device, all such subsequent entries will automatically be doubled and count as two (2) entries. A Social Media Entry can only be used one (1) time. Any subsequent attempts to share an entry after a Social Media Entry has been used will not be counted.
Limit 2 entries per prize (52 total entries) per person. Each entrant may only enter using one email address/phone number. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. After the Sweepstakes Period has ended, individuals will still be able to access the Video, the Commercial, the Posters, and the Social Posts, and may scan Codes using their mobile device or the App, but all such scans which will not be counted as entries after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. ET on February 4, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries received prior to or following the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) or the District of Columbia who are at least 16 years old as of date of entry. Entrants who are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter this Sweepstakes. Void outside of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Expensify, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction, including Alaska and Hawaii, are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Twenty-six (26) prizes are available as further set forth below. Some prizes will be given to only one (1) winner and some prizes will be given to up to ten (10) winners, as set forth in the below chart. The winner(s) for each prize will be selected in a random drawing after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, on or about February 5, 2019, from all eligible entries for that prize received during the Sweepstakes Period. There will be a total of 98 winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by a representative of Sponsor. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes. Twenty-six (26) different prizes are available for entrants who scan each of those 26 Codes. The below chart sets forth the description of each prize, the method of entry in which the Code for that prize is available, the approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize, and the number of winners to whom each prize may be awarded.
|PRIZE DESCRIPTION||ENTRY METHOD||ARV OF PRIZE||NUMBER OF WINNERS||TOTAL PRIZE VALUE|
|Cash value of gold toilet||Video||$4,000.00||1||$4,000.00|
|Gold 2 Chainz bust (as seen in Video)||Video OR Posters||$6,225.00||1||$6,225.00|
|“Teleportation Machine” – Cash value of one roundtrip flight to Antarctica||Video||$15,000.00||1||$15,000.00|
|“Ice Car” – case of premium bottled water and 2 Chainz steering wheel (as seen in Video), plus cash prize of $200,000||Commercial||$200,467.00||1||$200,467.00|
|Cash value of premium seafood tower||Video||$500.00||10||$5,000.00|
|Cash value of bottle of Ace of Spades Champagne||Video||$300.00||10||$3,000.00|
|Print of original commissioned portrait of 2 Chainz by artist Sickid||Video||$1,500.00||1||$1,500.00|
|“Gold ATM” – Cash value of one (1) ounce of 24-karat gold found in a gold-dispending ATM||Video||$1,300.00||3||$3,900.00|
|“Diamond Football” – Cash value of two (2) championship football tickets||Video OR Posters||$8,000.00||1||$8,000.00|
|“Gold Burger & Fries” – two-day, one-night trip for two to New York, NY for gold leaf burger meal at Serendipity 3 restaurant. See Exhibit A for details||Video OR Posters||$4,800.00||1||$4,800.00|
|Cash value of gold-wrapped luxury jet ski||Video||$15,000.00||1||$15,000.00|
|Cash value of two domestic first class plane tickets||Video OR Posters||$3,000.00||1||$3,000.00|
|Cash value of 14-karat gold wedding ring with two side-by-side solitaire diamonds||Video||$2,000.00||3||$6,000.00|
|“Hair Diamonds” – Cash value of .5-karat diamond||Video||$1,000.00||3||$3,000.00|
|2018 Audi R8 luxury car – See Exhibit B for details||Video||$165,000.00||1||$165,000.00|
|Cash value of “peach emoji” sculpture||Posters OR Social Posts||$1,700||3||$5,100.00|
|Cash value of 14-karat gold bespoke ring||Posters OR Social Posts||$1,000.00||3||$3,000.00|
|Cash value of 14-karat gold custom necklace||Posters OR Social Posts||$1,500.00||3||$4,500.00|
|Cash value of dentist-grade gold tooth||Posters OR Social Posts||$3,000.00||1||$3,000.00|
|Cash value of gold-plated skull sculpture||Posters OR Social Posts||$1,500.00||3||$4,500.00|
|Cash value of gold hand microphone||Posters OR Social Posts||$350.00||10||$3,500.00|
|Cash value of lowrider BMX bicycle||Posters OR Social Posts||$1,500.00||3||$4,500.00|
|Cash value of white ball python||Posters OR Social Posts||$600.00||10||$6,000.00|
|Cash value of gold watch||Posters OR Social Posts||$400.00||10||$4,000.00|
|Cash value of gold-plated chainsaw||Posters OR Social Posts||$300.00||10||$3,000.00|
|Cash value of dirt bike||Posters OR Social Posts||$1,500.00||3||$4,500.00|
Total ARV of all prizes combined: $489,492. The actual fair market value is determined by Sponsor, is final and binding, and may not be challenged or appealed. If the ARV of a prize exceeds the actual fair market value of the prize, the difference will not be awarded to winner in cash or otherwise. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winners. Limit one prize per person. Once a prize is awarded to a winner, that winner is disqualified from winning any additional prizes, even if that winner has submitted multiple entries.
There is no cash alternative for the prizes, in whole or in part. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No compensation, refunds, or alternatives will be offered due to a winner’s inability or refusal to attend, claim, or use the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any prize. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prize(s) stated in these Official Rules.
6. Notification. Winner(s) will be notified by email and/or by telephone. Sponsor is not liable for a winner’s failure or inability to receive communications sent by Sponsor to the contact information provided by the entrant. To receive the prize, the winner must respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours of initial contact to confirm eligibility, and will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and IRS Form W-9 (if requested) (together, “Winner Paperwork”) within fourteen (14) business days after receiving such Winner Paperwork from Sponsor. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, all Winner Paperwork must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any winner fails to respond to Sponsor within twenty-four (24) hours following first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
A winner may be disqualified for: failure to timely respond to Sponsor’s notification, failure to timely complete and return the Winner Paperwork, failure to meet the eligibility requirements at the time of entry, failure to comply with the Official Rules, and/or failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations, each as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All winner privileges shall immediately terminate upon disqualification. If a winner is disqualified, Sponsor may select an alternative winner (up to a maximum of five (5) alternates per prize). No alternate winner will be drawn if a prize is time-sensitive.
Normal time, toll, connection, and usage rates charged by your Internet Service Provider may apply. Winner(s) are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on the value of the prize. Winner(s) may receive from an IRS form 1099-MISC at the end of the calendar year, a copy of which form will also be filed with the Internal Revenue Service.
Unless prohibited by applicable law, winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s irrevocable permission for Sponsor and each Sweepstakes Partner to use winner’s name, address, biographical information, likeness, and testimonial for advertising or publicity purposes regarding the Sweepstakes, on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media known or unknown, without further compensation.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, untimely, or invalid entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Release. By participating, entrants and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if the prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
You further agree to expressly and forever waive all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) (or any similar law applicable to your jurisdiction) which reads: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM/HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS/HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
You acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s privacy policies, and understand them. You acknowledge and agree that this is a complete RELEASE and DISCHARGE of all claims and rights against the Released Entities, and that this release will be binding upon an entrant’s and winner’s heirs, executors, and administrators, and anyone claiming by or through an entrant or winner.
9. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, City of San Francisco.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of San Francisco in the State of California. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13. List of Winners/Winner’s Name. To obtain a list of winners/the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Expensify This” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners list requests must be received by April 5, 2019.
14. Sponsor. Expensify, Inc., 548 Market Street, #61434, San Francisco, CA 94104
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, OR TWITTER. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, OR TWITTER.
Gold Burger & Fries NYC Trip Prize
One (1) winner will receive the “Gold Burger & Fries” prize, which consists of a two (2) day/one (1) night trip for two (2) people to New York, NY for a meal at Serendipity 3 restaurant on a date to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip includes round-trip coach airfare from major gateway airport nearest prize winner’s residence and double occupancy hotel accommodations at a hotel to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and also includes a reservation for two (2) people at Serendipity 3 restaurant, located at 225 East 60th Street, New York, NY10022, for a meal consisting of two (2) gold leaf hamburgers, two (2) gold leaf French fries, and one (1) sundae. Additional menu items may be ordered at prize winner’s own expense. Taxes, meals, gratuities, travel upgrades, or any other expenses not specifically listed herein responsibility of prize winner. Travel, reservations, and accommodations subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Prize winner must travel between the dates specified by Sponsor and must attend Serendipity 3 reservation at the date and time specified by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate. If prize winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, travel companion must be prize winner’s parent or legal guardian. Prize winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and travel companion must sign travel release prior to ticketing. Travel companion must be of the age of majority unless the prize winner is travel companion’s parent or legal guardian. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Prize winner and travel companion will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the travel prize packages. If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to prize winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. ARV of prize: $4,800, but actual value may vary depending on air flight fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Prize winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
LUXURY CAR PRIZE
One (1) Prize Winner will receive: One (1) 2018 Audi R8. All details of the prize vehicle to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”): $165,000. Total MSRP of prize: $165,000. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent will be awarded in lieu of any stated prize, except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value for any reason. Winner of the prize vehicle must reside within the 48 contiguous United States and must take delivery of the prize vehicle at location designated by Sponsor, in its sole discretion (the “Delivery Site”). Sponsor or representatives of Sponsor reserve the right, but are not obligated, to designate the Delivery Site as a local dealership or the winner’s residence. Sponsor will use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver prize vehicle within 90 days of receipt of completed Winner Paperwork. If the prize winner is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, the prize vehicle will be delivered to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian and will be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays in the delivery of prize vehicle. In order to accept the prize vehicle, prize winner (and the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian, if prize winner is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction) must possess and present adequate personal identification, evidence of legally required insurance, and a valid U.S. driver’s license issued by one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. Prize winner bears the risk of damage to vehicle after delivery to specified Delivery Site and vehicle is forfeited if not picked up within 30 days after delivery to the Delivery Site. Prize vehicle shown may not be actual vehicle delivered. All reasonable efforts shall be used to provide the same model and year as shown or at least a vehicle having substantially the same dealer cost. Prize winner is solely responsible for all travel transportation costs for collecting prize, as well as any sales tax, luxury tax, title, and license fees, registration fees, insurance, additional options, and any other costs incurred in claiming, registering, or using the vehicle including without limitation, any costs incurred in bringing the vehicle from the Delivery Site to the prize winner’s home, except that Sponsor will pay all transportation costs of delivering vehicle to the Delivery Site. Prize vehicle will be delivered solely with the express written limited warranties set forth in the applicable owner’s guide. The winner of the prize vehicle is not eligible for any cash rebate programs. Interior/exterior colors of the vehicle to be determined by Sponsor. Prize winner agrees that neither Sponsor or automobile manufacturer has made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize vehicle, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness, except the prize vehicle does include the standard vehicle limited warranty as set forth in the vehicle’s Owner’s Guide. All federal, state, or other taxes, including without limitation income taxes, are the sole responsibility of winners. Prize winner will receive a 1099 form for the total MSRP of prize (stated herein).